Sunday, November 16, 2008

P.S.

Hot coffee and blankets. I don't think we have ever really agreed on anything for too long. I am always right (and you really should see that!). I just see you break into that smile right now. If we could ever take time off from being silly, there are all these things I want to tell you about. You make me laugh like no one else does. You make me cry like no one else does. I am having the time of my life. I hate having to change. I want longer walks back in time. I wish you would stop being the strong one. I cry like a baby and sometimes, I think you should too. Remember the first flower you brought me? Time after time, plans dissolve. We laugh and tickle and laugh and laugh. You know when to look up and meet my eyes across an impossibly crowded room. You do. I watch. I try and learn. It isn't easy. I know that there will be all these times when we will both be biting back the tears. But there will also be the shared ice-creams and secrets. Bad movies and too much beer. I have my ways of bringing you back!

No comments: